Saturday, January 24, 2004

WtF is he posting on a Sat night?

Well Syracuse lost to Pitt. We again lost badly. This is rapidly becoming clear that we are not last year's team but I still think we'll get into the dance.

And just for you guys to know. I ended up unable to get the LOLB I wanted in the draft (he went #1 overall so when I went to get him with #2, he was gone) so instead I traded for Suggs and Thomas so it was worth it. Only negative is that they are both 25 years old while the average rookie is like 22 so that's 3 less years I get out of them but I still get another 5-7 out of them. In case you didn't know, most football players start off around 22 and reach their peak around 28 to 29. Once they reach 30, unless if their a kicker, punter or Brett Favre, people start looking to replace them (Go Favre!) He reitred, by the way after 2007 and enter the Hall of Fame as a Packer (at the ripe old age of 38).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home