Friday, January 23, 2004

For those who want to know, I defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 28-16 to advance to the SB. My running game and special teams lead the way with my receivers dropping 6 of the 17 passes thrown their way. Vick went a walloping 4 of 17 for 60 yds. Alexander meanwhile got 151 yards on 24 carries and a pair of TDs. Dante Hall ran back 2 punts for TDs. However, the AFC champs thing didn't happen. I was pissed. I think it was cause on the last play of the game I called a fake spike and threw to Boston who had def pass interference. When I declined it to end the game, I think it put the game in a tizzy and screwed it up at the end. Oh well.

The Rams defeated Brett Favre and the Redskins (argh, still not used to saying that) 23-13 for the NFC Championship, so I play them in the SB. First time I believe I will be playing them so this could be interesting. SB XXXVIII was me defeating the Bucs 17-14. SB XXXIX was me destroying the Cardinals 31-21 (it only got that close when I started screwing around in the end of the game. It was something like 31-14 in the 4th) and SB XL was me losing to the Bucs 23-21 (NOOOO). SB XLI will match the Tennessee Titans vs the Saint Louis Rams in a clash of Football titans!

"What the blip? Where's my cinematic???" - Me upon not getting the cinematic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home