Saturday, January 24, 2004

Last minute post before watching the Pitt game.

Defeated the Saint Louis Rams today, 31-13 to capture my 3rd SB title. HB Shaun Alexander was announced as the MVP as he went 146 yards on 24 carries and a pair of TDs. Vick went 6 for 10 for 169 with 2 TDs also.

I then decided to play the Pro Bowl and won my first Pro Bowl in Madden 2004! This was despite me not calling a play normally I would call for the first 3 quarters. I won 30-21 and am now in the off-season. I need a starting LOLB and RE. I also have the 2nd and 4th overall picks. I'm either going to draft somebody or trade for Terrell Suggs and a 2nd year player called Santana Thomas to fill those two needs (91 and 85 respectively).

Now go Syracuse! Destroy the Panthers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home