Wednesday, January 21, 2004

"Never post a blog after showering."

I have adopted that as a motto. After my shower last night, I had enough pent up rage to post a blog that would've flamed everyone I knew who was not related to me. I, in fact, wrote most of it , until I got bored and tired and went to bed. Whewwww...

In other places... Joe today decided to diss me when he basically insinuated that I had thrown away the job he gave me about a plug for a diffusion pump that we had found. HELLO!!! I basically categorized all of those damn cabinets in the frickin office? WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK I DO IN THAT PLACE? I CLEAN, I ALIGN THE FRICKIN BEAMS AND DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE. I SIGNED ON TO DO PHYSICS AND I'M A BLOODY CLEANER! COME ON! WHAT THE BLIP IS GOING ON? JENN'S UNDERGRAD AT BERKELEY HAS HIS OWN LAB NOTEBOOK TO KEEP TRACK OF HIS EXPERIMENTS AND I JUST SIT AROUND AND GO LOOKING FOR DAMN PLUGS! I FRICKIN CLEAN DIFFUSION PUMPS AND GLASSWARE AND WHENEVER I ATTEMPT TO MAKE A LASTING CONTRIBUTION TO THIS FRICKIN LAB, IT GETS UNDONE! IF YOU DON'T WANT ME AROUND, THEN SAY "Scott, we don't want you here. Move your butt and leave here forever." IT WOULD MAKE MY LIFE EASIER!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhh

anyway... whateva..

oh and I have a new motto... "Don't write a blog after venting to a wall."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home