Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Okay, before I go anywhere else, people I am sure are wondering why the name is (okay so just Emily is wondering, James and others know). Captain General Thorgul Carter started off in Minothor as just a random NPC. When I first put him in there, he had no background, no nothing. The only thing you knew was that he was in command of the armies and that he was having an affair with the Czarina of Baldarouka. However, over time, he evolved and was put into other situations with the intrepid adventurers, and so I eventually got a little attached to him. He was one of the deepest characters I ever created. He had his own demons and his own reasons for doing things. He always felt he was responsible for The Minillion Massacre and though he did leave the note on his desk ordering him to do it, he never did it, instead, Senior Lieutenant Meilan Sulandril, in a quest for power and favor, did it, executing the Trannyths and the honorable Captain Jonathan Touket. C'est la vie.

Oh and another rant. EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??? HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT WE LOST THE STORAGE ROOM TO ASBESTOS CLEANING?!?!?! ITS ONLY BEEN TALKED ABOUT FOR.... HMMMM.. 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!

I have let many opportunities in life pass me by. I'm not kidding. For every one I take, I let 5 pass by. Can you say Eva? or even Beth? argh. What about Andrea ( I hope to God they never read this, but hey, I'm not too concerned) or even... no won't mention that name...

I have developed an unhealthy habit...I go to Starbucks now like 2-3 times a week. I have now gone to Starbucks more times in the past year than the 20 years before it.

Funny quote to depart with from The West Wing:
Qumari Ambassador: Leo, I understand that the President is hesitant to admit in an election year that he murdered the Qumari Defense Minister ... What did I say that was so funny?
Leo: You think that the President is concerned about LOSING votes? For him to sweep all 50 states and the District, he'd need to do two things: 1. Blow the brains out of the Sultan [ of Qumar ] in the middle of Times Square. 2. Walk over to the sidewalk and buy a Nathan's Hot Dog and eat it.

eh, funnier when you see John Spencer's facial expressions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home