Thursday, January 22, 2004

hehehe...... I'm watching tape of the New Hampshire Democratic Debate and I'm laughing while I'm remembering a Conan show the other night with Congressman Kucinich, they portrayed Kucinich on that flat panel television as this little dude. If you've seen it before, (before I continue, Gen. Clark just applauded Sen. McGovern, argh!) they put up pictures of a person and then have superimpose somone's mouth while they are "interviewing" the person. So, they had Kucinich as this minute person and whenever Conan went to ask him, all you heard was this little whining sound. ROFL, it was funny. So funny when a falcon came in and whisked him away. It was pretty funny. Also they had the return of the Martha Clark demon who was scared away by a frothing Gov. Dean. hehehe.

I actually survived time with She Who Shall Not Be Named. Wow, I was surprised.

Courtesy of James, I got this nerd test. Everyone should try it:
26.19047619047619% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Haha. James was like 54%. Of course I got the ST questions right and the LotR questions, but all of the rest. Who is John Connor? Is he from Terminator or something? I honestly have no clue. And I never watched The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen either.

Nik, you're completely right. DAMN YOU SHERMAN!!!!!!!!! GO FAVRE!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, GO MADDUX!!!!!!!!!!! At least sign with the Cubbies. I might not like it, but they'll give you run support which is nice and pretty necessary. The Padres will destroy you. I really think he will return there. They offered something like $14.75 for 2 years. The Padres offered like $6 for 1 year.

Oh and I'm into my 4th consecutive AFC Championship game in Madden 2004, hopefully winning to go to my 4th SB. I actually lost my 3rd SB, 23-21 to the Bucs when my defense literally died on the last play. I played prevent and somehow they pulled off 60-70 yd pass. Doh! I then boycotted (hehe) the Pro Bowl and went to drafting. I drafted Chris Dishman for my LE as a last second pick in the 2nd round and now I have a legitimate pass rusher, somebody I actually was missing before. The most sacks I got from one person before was 9 sacks in one year and 16 overall. This year, I got 13 from Dishman and got 25 sacks this year! Yay! Also, I got Rudy Rudd (argh what the blip of a name) for my #3 WR in the 1st round and he's also set a record for my #3 WR receptions. Before, it was 17, he got 26 this year. Downside though, Boston and Robinson and Shockey lost a fair amount of catches due to this and because I was much more run oriented this year (like the Pack) which is weird. Vick also got a walloping 243 rushing yards this year, breaking my record before of 196 yds. hehehe. Go me!


My quote tonight comes from Conan:
Conan: So Martha, you could go to jail.
Martha Stewart: No I won't
Conan. But,
MS (eyes getting demonlike): NO I WON'T (Picture cracks open to reveal a demon). I am Gorlok! You shall bow to me!
Conan: Wow, you're the most scariest thing I've ever seen.
Gorlok: That's just because you have not seen my evil inner core! (she cracks open to reveal...
"Hi, Everybody, I'm Hillary Clinton. Buy my new book!" (Conan runs away screaming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home