Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Ugh, my first post. I chose to do this cause a fair amount of people I know have a blog and I feel like ranting every once in a while.
Okay, first off, the Men's Basketball team got hosed tonight, and I mean hosed. Come on! If you're ranked in the top 25 you should defeat Seton Hall. Jeez. They were completely cold tonight. I could've beaten them, hehehehe.
Gephardt is gone from the Dem race, its pretty much down to Dean v. Kerry in NH. Whoever wins will then face off against Edwards in SC and Clark. Nothing new, whateva.
BTW- I have a Guillotine game for sale, $15. I bought one on Ebay, the guy didn't send it out, so I bought another one, and then after repeated threats of going to the US Postal Service and accusing them of mail fraud the Ebayer finally sent it out. Oh well, such is life.
I still have to finish the essays for the University of Maryland but at least I have rough drafts finished with a week to go, but they need to be polished.
Whateva.

"Abandon your posts! Flee for your lives!!!!!"- Denethor Return of the King

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home