Sunday, January 25, 2004

New Changes

Well as I'm sure all of you ave noticed, there have been changes made to this blog, due to Vacuum Energy basically stealing my layout. One may notice, that I SPECIFICALLY did not choose the one in Em's blog (see link below, I'm too lazy) because it was her's. So I went around and found my old page on HTML colors and then decided to move my archives up so they would be easier to get to for the common man.

I have a couple other changes planned, but we'll see if I have the time or energy to implement them. Especially since I want to finish this lab for PHY 462 by Wednesday (still need to do graphs and ask Prof. Stone for help on a proof.) I want to finish my Maryland application by Wed also (work on the 2nd essay, already written but some of the wording I don't care for). and I told my publisher of my online story (crud crud crud) that I would have the latest Chap finished by Thurs so he could post it by the end of the week (CRUD!!!!!!!). I told him it was mostly done (HAHAHAHAHA). I still have 3/4 of it to write so it might be pared down some for me to meet the deadline.

Funny story about that. I was in the chatroom and this one guy I know comes up and starts talking to me about his latest collaboration with another author on a story. So he goes on and on about it (I'm getting bored but I'm nice and act interested). Basically its a post-apocalyptic world type thing. So he asks me for my opinion on the story and whether or not its too "depressing". I tell him that I did find it so but I couldn't say much considering my story is out in left field also. He's all "NO NO, that's why you can say something. Maybe you'd like to join us in writing this." I'm all "crud man, I have to finish mine and I have other things to do, so no thanks." and then I get ranted at. hehehe. Whateva, it was kinda funny. Its like "HELLO, McFly!!!!!" If you're already writing a story you kinda need to finish it before starting on the next one!!!!!!

Eh so I'm hitting the sack. I still don't get the whole care to pee thing but I really don't give a blip anymore so.. whateva....

"It's really, really bad."- James referring to the "floundering" joke (Yeah it is, but considering the fact that it really happened, its kinda funny.)
"JOE!!!!! Get some new ideas for your blippin layout!"-Me upon seeing Joe's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home