Wednesday, January 28, 2004

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe, I still haven't written that chapter yet. I got back from Concert Band and basically crapped out. Bummer!

I was wrong. Em is still updating her blog. Oh well. I don't buy clothes online though, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Destroyed Missy in pool today, okay maybe destroyed is a bit of an exxageration, but defeated soundly I think would work.

At Vacuum Energy HQ, a place where I signed up to PARTICIPATE IN EXPERIMENTAL PHYSICS, I got another great job today. I got to tighten bolts on the Time of Flight (TOF) section of the apparatus. Wow, so scientific, let me calculate the torque needed to turn the wrench! At least I found the leak and got it from 2.6 x 10^-7 to 2.9 x 10^-9 and then got to set up another bake (WOW-right after I cleaned up the first one!) on the TOF line. THe laser is acting up...again...so what else is new?

My dad and I actually discussed politics tonight, which was surprising. He thinks that Dean could come back, but isn't for it. Neither am I.

Well, I'm going to try to write this chapter. Its kinda hard, but I'll at least get some done.

"We don't need a psycho with the nuclear codes."-Me on Dean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home