Sunday, February 01, 2004

Pot here

I don't even know why I'm responding, but I'm in a good mood due to a good SB XXXVIII.

Anyway, Em...

First off, you're comparing me taking your thing seriously to me telling you that you're taking the Scarlet Pimpernel too seriously. Well there is a difference. Its called "Honor". I know that this idea is foreign to you and you probably need a definition from a dictionary to understand it, but you need to figure it out on your own. If I told you seriously that you had cheated and you had not, I would expect you to feel the exact same way: that I had insulted you seriously at something that really was not worth it. This is a problem with today's society. Good, upstanding values are no longer valued. Life has degenerated into backstabbing one another to get ahead and it is something that I try to avoid when I can help it. This is why the last time I played an actual character in a D&D game, I was a paladin. Joe took a guess, you called me a liar and a cheat. Also, I was assuming that you knew me, that you would know that I would never cheat at something like that. Even when I play against you, I assume that you will not cheat. You played "Let Them Eat Cake" in one game. I assumed that you had gotten the card through legitimate means. Its like comparing a VW Bug with a Porsche, big difference :D.

I do try to tell things like that are, objectively. Now, I know that I am human and am unable to be completely do this, but I do try. Also, what pissed me off more about the thing was not only that you had impugned my honor, but that you had done the EXACT SAME THING TO ME THE PREVIOUS GAME. And I didn't even blink. It was with me "eh that sux.", you: "HE CHEATED!".

And as for the whole dbl crossing thing. He didn't doublecross me, he didn't hold up his end of the deal that we had at the time and when I called him on it, he skirted away from it, but he didn't attack me (that would be double crossing). And yes, I still remember that. Do you honestly think that I trust either one of you farther than I can throw you? ROFL if you did. I only trust three people in my life, and you guys ain't that special :P.

(Joe right now, cue to start laughing).

And ummm the whole thing about you being put on my links section, was cause I was getting asked what was going on in my blog so I posted the link.

And you watched Stargate SG-1 RERUN with a 0-0 game going on?

What the blip were you thinking? What were you smoking?

Let me think about this:
SB 0-0 game vs. The West Wing Rerun? SB
vs Nash Bridges rerun? SB

I would've taped a new West Wing episode but I still would've watched the SB.

Dude, only one thing in the world could've stopped me from watching the SB...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home