Monday, September 05, 2005

The end of the Voyage in Molten Core.

The title says it all. It is the end of a voyage. A voyage that began for me when I was first welcomed into the guild at the end of May. 3 months ago, the guild was still wiping to Lucifron. Now this is where we are now.

ALL YOUR RAGNAROS BELONG TO US!

















Grats to the people who got some "phat loot" off of the guy. I honestly can't remember who got what (partly cause as soon as I see there's no loot I care about, I tune out most ppl). Grats to the people who were there. (All 40 can be seen in the right hand picture). Thx to Elunia for rezzing me in the middle of the fight when I got too "sons happy" and died. It was truly a remarkable fight. 38% before the first wave of sons and a great job by everyone on the sons and then the mad DPS on Ragnaros.

Thus the journey ends in The MOLTEN CORE.

Now.....

LORD VICTOR NEFARIUS.... WE'RE COMING FOR YOU AND YOUR MINIONS AND WE WON'T BE HAPPY UNTIL YOU'VE TAKEN A DIRT NAP!

Blackwing's Lair is coming up next...

Stay Tuned.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home