Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Why we like Quel'Serrar

So some ppl asked why I went on about the sword.

Yes, it looks cool but it also has the ability. (You can scroll down to the link and look at it). It has a chance on hit to increase defense by 300 for a certain length of time. When this happens, thbat means that the tank becomes a better tank and has a 12% chance of dodging an attack. That is really good since most tanks only start off with a 15% chance to begin with (I have a 6%).

And on top of it, it procs (occurs) like crazy. I would put in the exact comment me and my guild leader made when watching him tank on a DM West run but I would probably lose my blog due to the excessive swearing.

Overall the Hand of Ragnaros is better, but is a LOT harder to get. It requires something like 50 Arcanite Bars (cost of each: 30 g) and 8 Sulfuron Ingots which only drop off of Sulfuron Harbringer in Molten Core, at most 2 per run, usually you get like 1 if any. And it also requires a LOT more of common drops and bars but it is really hard to get (and it requires 2 Legendary Drops off of Sulfuron and Ragnaros, forgot that, total Legendary drops on ALL OF UTHER ALLIANCE SIDE: 5) This requires an epic drop (which is not nearly as bad as legendary) and a quest line completed. So a lot of guys go after this sword instead.

And recently, I obtained a new piece of gear, The Chestplate of Tranquility. This ups my rejuvenation to 281! 19 away from my goal.

Oh and as of this second, 241 more furbolgs must die.

Feel for the Furbolgs, for they must die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home