Saturday, July 02, 2005

Idiot Paladins Part Deux

Okay, so some of you have heard the story about the Idiot Paladins...

In World of Warcraft (WoW), On Thursday Night me and my guild did a 10 man raid of Stratholme, Live Side (Which means that you kill some demented people and then at the end of the fight, you fight the dreadlord Balnazzar and he dropped this mace. This is the BEST Paladin Mace in the Game. There is no other mace that is that good and with us having three paladins, we thought for sure that a paladin would get it, but as it turned out. One paladin had it and used it, one paladin had it but didn't use it and the third just passed all together, so the druid (moi) got it instead. Go me.

Last night comes along and we go back into the Molten Core to fight Lucifron and Magmadar. We start assembling our people and soon notice that we only have 2 paladins. 2 paladins. You usually get like 4 or 5.

We split up into our groups of 5 and I soon notice that I am put into Group 1, The Main Tank group. No biggie, I've done this before. The mage says: "No offense , but shouldn't we get a paladin for this group?"

The priest, who is the raid leader replies. "NO, Not with these 2 paladins."

Ouch.

Eventually another paladin comes and I get moved to group 4 and I get put with this priest who is in charge of healing the group. While we are fighting Luci, I notice that his mana bar is practically full when he dies. I'm healing like mad and only take a break long enough to get enough mana to decurse myself and then battle rez the main tank. Afterwards, the warrior in our group asks me if I was doing all of the healing, to which I reply yes and we both roll our eyes when the priest gets one of the loot off of Lucifron. This is not fair. hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home