Sunday, August 22, 2004

The Fad Continues

LOL

So, I saw that first Em changed her blog look (congrats btw on the car, but I'm damn glad I'm on the other side of the planet). And then Joe changed his. So I figure, what the h*ll? Why not? So I looked. There are more than when I first picked mine and I have nothing against the one that Em and Joe picked (basically the same thing, just different colors). But I wanted something different and I like sailing so I chose this one.

Past that, you might notice that I put a link to electoral-vote.com with the counter. I like the graphics of the site and I've been looking for a site with a good electoral college map recently. I did not choose it for who it says will win nor did I choose it to shove it in certain Republicans' faces.

This is because we should all remember...

"However combinations or associations of [factions] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely, in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people, and to usurp for themselves the reins of government - destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."

Think about that this November and at the same time figure out who said it...hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home